With terrific parking options and good main street frontage in the centre of Goulburn's bustling CBD, you will be hard pushed to find a better location!
Don't be deceived by the photos: the landlord plans to do a total refurb of the premises, allowing a new occupant to have input into such things as flooring.
Total lettable area of 535sqm*, consists of:
- Main retail/ showroom space: 250sqm
- Upstairs mezzanine area: 140sqm
- Retail warehouse/ storage: 145sqm
* sizes approximate.
$95,000 per annum on a gross lease (no outgoings payable by lessee).
Generous fit-out contributions available (subject to lessee/ lessor works detail).
Prominent central location, with large visible shop frontage to Auburn Street, adjacent to the Goulburn Square Shopping Centre.
- Rear lane access, with plenty of nearby parking to the rear of the property.
- Former usage was a long-standing retail offering, however, the site would suit a number of usage types under B3 Commercial Core zoning.
- Currently tenanted, with availability by negotiation.
Viewings strictly by appointment only. Covid-19 safety practices apply - face masks, social distancing, Covid-19 immunisation certificates and relevant travel permits are required for all adults. These measures are required until NSW Government easing of restrictions on 15th December 2021.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.