Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, close to the Wollondilly River and walking track, however still central to everywhere.
* Built in 1998, this 3 bedroom brick home is original and in excellent condition.
* Built in robes in 2 of the 3 bedrooms.
* The lounge and dining rooms are drenched with sunlight due to their northerly aspect.
* Gas heating in the lounge and dining area.
* Positioned on a manageable 668sqm block, the back yard has a single garage.
* Situated 1.3km to Wollondilly Primary School, 1.5km to Goulburn High School and Goulburn Hospital, 2.5km to Mulwaree High School and 2.2km to the northern end of the CBD. (distances sourced from Google maps)
At this price point, this house will not last long on the market.
Viewings strictly by appointment only and driving licences, or other photo ID showing your address, are required for all adults while the Covid outbreak in Sydney and other areas continues.
Covid-19 Safety practices apply at all inspections.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.