A delightfully welcoming and stylish home on approximately 40 acres of rural land with a 50/50 mix of native trees and cleared land with two dams and fenced into two paddocks
* What was a large well-built modern farm shed, is now a four bedroom home with spacious living including lounge room, dining room and a large open plan kitchen and family room.
* En-suite to main bedroom and wonderful storage includes built-ins in two bedrooms and a hallway lined with storage cupboards. A second bathroom is combined with the laundry.
* With two wood fires and a reverse cycle air conditioner and 4 x ceiling fans for very comfortable living.
* Outdoor entertaining is well catered for with a 10m x 5m covered timber deck with an outdoor kitchen, roll down transparent blinds and superb rural views.
* Internal garage with workshop area, a bench with sink and lots of cupboards for storage.
* Beautiful parterre gardens fenced into "rooms" with rose and lavender beds and lawns , an outdoor bathroom, an outdoor bar and fire pit, and timed automatic watering system from a bore.
* A very special property approximately 25 minutes from the Goulburn CBD.