Double brick home near the town centre, with great street appeal and very little to do, zoned B4 Mixed Use, allowing potential for business use (STCA).
* Featuring high ceilings, wide skirting boards and picture rails.
* 3 good sized bedrooms, with ornamental fireplaces, a built-in cupboard and 2 wardrobes which stay.
* Lounge room with new gas log fire and polished timber floor.
* Lovely eat-in kitchen, modernised 12 months ago by respected locals, Josh Booth's Goulburn Kitchens, includes gas cooking, rangehood and pantry.
* Flexibility to use one bedroom as a living space, to allow for separate dining.
* Combined laundry/ bathroom, with separate shower and bath; separate toilet/ powder room.
* Colorbond roof is just 6 years old, all electricals have been re-done to current safety standards.
* Extensive plumbing throughout, including new guttering and downpipes.
* With a 2 year old instant gas hot water system and fresh paint, most of the hard work has been done!
* Fridge, washing machine, dryer and 4 seat dining setting all stay.
* Easy-care home and level block of approximately 453m2, includes a nice front garden.
* Backyard is a blank canvas, with rear lane access for vehicles, and plenty of room for gardens and garaging.
* A great buy for an investor, first homeowner, or downsizer, with potential for offices, medical practice or other small business; a sought after style of property in a sought after location!
* B4 Mixed use zoning objectives, permitted and prohibited: