"Sunnyvale" is a lovely lifestyle property of approx. 90 acres, with seven dams and a quality brick/ veneer home, originally built in 1983 by a local builder for his own family.
One of the outstanding features of the homestead is the addition of a rumpus, which, at a massive 108m2 (approximately), allows plenty of space for a snooker table, air hockey and big screen TV! The kids can party safely with mates at home, rather than be out on the town.
With two other living/ dining areas, there's enough room to have your own space as well.
* The home also features 4 bedrooms, all with built-ins, main with en suite.
* Spacious kitchen with slow combustion stove and pantry.
* Internal laundry next to kitchen, with extra storage/ pantry space.
* Wood heating with ducting to other rooms, insulated walls and ceilings, and double glazed windows in the rumpus room, giving year round comfort.
* Oversized double garage of approximately 53 m2 with internal access to the home.
* Separate 150 year old cottage has a huge workshop attached, with a 100,000 litre underground water tank.
* Other outbuildings include a 3 bay machinery and a huge shed with a hoist and a cool room, which needs servicing.
Escape the hustle and bustle, but be within about a 15 minute drive to Goulburn's CBD. Call Brett on 0408 483 551 for an inspection.