* With potential rent of $240 - $250 per week, at this hot new price, this unit could make a fantastic investment!
In a historic building dating back to the late nineteenth century, originally built as a mansion, and soon after, used as a Catholic Monastery for several years, sits unit 22.
* Featuring 2 spacious bedrooms with built-ins, and a smaller 3rd bedroom or study.
* Good size lounge/ dining room with brand new reverse-cycle air conditioner, and a functional kitchen.
* Modernised bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity; cupboard laundry and dedicated car space.
* Courtyard entry to this private, ground floor apartment.
* Complex is on a large parcel of land, perched high on a hill, giving a feeling of space and fantastic views!
* A great starter or investment, "Ravensworth" underwent substantial refurbishment around 4 years ago, breathing new life into this historic complex.