A great weekend getaway, or permanent residence, this 4 bedroom solar-powered home sits on 62.72 hectares (about 155 acres) of land.
* Varying landscape, quite level, to gently undulating, with some beautiful green pasture at the rear and some excellent dams (5 in total).
* Approximately 25% of the land is cleared, 43% moderate to heavily timbered and the remainder heavy bush.
* With 5 paddocks and over 140,000 litres of tank water, for house, stock and yard use.
* Three of the bedrooms have built-in robes and the main features an en suite.
* A long living space features lounge room off the kitchen, with space for dining and a second living area.
* Timber adorns the walls, ceilings and much of the floor space, and the wood fire will keep you cosy in the cooler months.
* Main bathroom has shower, vanity and plumbing for a bath if you wish to add one; internal laundry and separate main toilet.
* Large garage/ shed with high ceiling for machinery, vehicles and other storage.
A great location within about 30 minutes of Goulburn, 1 1/2 hours to Canberra and 2 hours from Sydney.
Perfect for running a few sheep or cattle, riding horses, bikes, kayaking in a dam - and just getting away from it all!