A great weekend getaway, or permanent residence, this 4 bedroom solar-powered cedar home sits on 62.72 hectares (about 155 acres) of land.
* Water is in good supply, with 5 dams, (5 paddocks), and over 140,000 litres of tank water, for house, stock and yard use.
* Drip-feed irrigation system to help maintain extensive gardens, with a variety of fruit trees including peaches and cherries, as well as almonds, pistachios and hazelnuts.
* Three of the bedrooms have built-in robes and the main features an en suite.
* A long living space features a lounge room off the kitchen, with space for dining and a second living area.
* Timber adorns the walls, ceilings and much of the floor space, and the wood fire will keep you cosy in the cooler months.
* Main bathroom has shower, vanity and plumbing for a bath if you wished to add one; internal laundry.
* Large garage/ shed with high ceilings for machinery, vehicles and other storage.
* Approximately 25% of the land is cleared, 43% moderate to heavily timbered and the remainder heavy bush.
Within about 30 minutes from Goulburn, 1 1/2 hours to Canberra and 2 hours from Sydney, this is the perfect place to run a few sheep, ride the bikes and just get away from it all!