In an historic building, originally built as a mansion and later converted to a Monastery, is this unique apartment with it's own courtyard.
Perched high on the hill, affording fantastic views over Goulburn, this 2 bedroom apartment has easy access to expansive grounds to relax and play in.
* Huge master bedroom with built-in robe and potential access to the toilet and bathroom.
* Second bedroom with nice views, also has a built-in robe.
* Lounge room features high ceilings, a lovely marble mantel surrounding the dis-used fireplace and reverse-cycle air.
* Functional kitchen with electric cooking, pantry and breakfast bar, has views of the rear courtyard and generous grounds.
* Bathroom with massive shower, combined laundry, and access to the toilet.
* Included is a designated car space.
* Good tenant in lease until February 2018 at $220 per week.
* Be quick, as properties at this price level in Goulburn, offering an immediate return, are sought-after investments, and this one is unique!