“Montrose”, Circa 1915, is a wonderful example of Goulburn's rich heritage.
High pressed metal ceilings, leadlight and stained glass windows, picture rails,
fretwork and wide skirting boards.
* Three bedrooms, all with built in robes.
* Large, but gracious lounge room plus sitting room.
* Stunning kitchen opening to the dining room.
* Superbly renovated bathroom; second wc outside.
*Ducted gas heating; extensive new wiring & plumbing.
* Delightful veranda and rear covered deck.
* Fully fenced 729 sqm block; double garage, water tank.
A beautifully restored home that exudes warmth and charm,
with an elegant touch and quality fittings. Superbly located between
Victoria Park and the CBD.