10.12 hectares (25 acres) of beautiful rolling countryside with good pasture
and enjoying stunning views, together with a very comfortable home plus
a beautifully fitted out and self contained railway carriage - perfect for guests
or extended family.
* A total of four bedrooms, two living areas, two bathrooms and two kitchens.
* The home has wood heating in the living room, a rayburn wood stove with
wet back, plus a gas stove.
* Gorgeous old gardens and mature trees, an old chook pen and an old pig shed.
* Double garage/workshop plus a double carport; two concrete house tanks.
* Six paddocks, all new fencing, one dam, and a 2,500 gal per hour bore.
Situated off a sealed, quiet country road, with local corner store and only a few
minutes off the Hume Highway.